Pokemon Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legacies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Acila's first gym battle!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Tokens : 10777

Acila's first gym battle! Empty
PostSubject: Acila's first gym battle!   Acila's first gym battle! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Cil entered Violet city with a smile and eager steps, she couldn't wait to go against the first gym here, she also couldn't wait to visit Sprout Tower as well. Her smile turned into a rather excited grin as she got closer to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Marionette
Admin
Admin
Marionette

Tokens : 10159

PostSubject: Re: Acila's first gym battle!   Acila's first gym battle! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 pm

As Acila approached the Gym, a man seemed to approach her. He had his hands resting in the pockets of quite a long trench coat and an expressionless face. "Hey you," he murmured, "do you have your first badge yet?"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Acila's first gym battle!   Acila's first gym battle! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Her grin faltered and turned into a light frown as the man approached, brows furrowing as he asked her about how many badges she had.

"No. Why ya wanna know?" She replied, body tensing slightly as she stood there. Was that a normal or usual question one would ask a trainer? Acila wasn't too sure.
Back to top Go down
Marionette
Admin
Admin
Marionette

PostSubject: Re: Acila's first gym battle!   Acila's first gym battle! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:52 pm

"Y'see," the man began, "most trainers are too hasty around the gym. They barge in, Pokemon a' blazin', and get slaughtered. Has your starter leveled up yet?" He didn't wait for a reply, but instead lifted away one side of his jacket, revealing many pockets from within, filled with all sorts of things. He dug around one pocket, and his hand emerged with a strange food, wrapped neatly within a blue wrapper. "This 'ere is a Rare Candy, they work wonders on Pokemon. I could help you out," he smiled, "of course, only if you help me out with something first."
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Acila's first gym battle!   Acila's first gym battle! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:54 am

"With what?" She asked, eyebrow raised and arms crossed. This reminded her of a movie she watched a while back. Except it didn't end well for the kid that the mysterious and suspicious man talked to, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Marionette
Admin
Admin
Marionette

PostSubject: Re: Acila's first gym battle!   Acila's first gym battle! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:28 am

"Well, y'see," the man began, "I'm in need of... an item. One I can't get myself. It's, uh, stored within a place that I'm... no longer allowed to go in. Slight miscommunication," he chuckled. "What'dya say?"
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Acila's first gym battle!   Acila's first gym battle! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:43 pm

"Fine, I'll help." She replied. "But," she added, "if someone ends up getting hurt, or if this is related to any villainous or criminal activity you'll wish you never crossed paths with me, got it?" Her voice was calm, low, serious-even dangerous as she warned the man. Her eyes were narrow and her brows were furrowed as her lips became a thin line, shoulders bristled as she gave the man her best glare and withering look, one that she had seen her brother make many times when he felt threatened or to intimidate someone who needed to get something through their thick skull without having violence involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acila's first gym battle!   Acila's first gym battle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Acila's first gym battle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Legacies :: The World of Pokemon :: Johto Region :: Violet City-
Jump to: