Pokemon Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legacies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Image Credit and Recognition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marionette
Admin
Admin
Marionette

Tokens : 10081

Image Credit and Recognition Empty
PostSubject: Image Credit and Recognition   Image Credit and Recognition EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:41 pm

Although I love all of our designers, contributors, and staff as well as all they do, we still sometimes need to delve to other sources for images as well as give our lovely designers some recognition. Because of this, here we will give credit for images used as well as list what on-site images have been created by which member!

Non-Member Contributions

• Official game images, sprites, and artwork are created by Pokemon, Game Freak, and all of their amazing staff.
  • Kalos sprites currently being used are created by Noscium on DeviantArt. They created this amazing, free to use sprite resource.

Member Contributions:

• Rank images, site background image, banner, and the to-be-changed staff icons all created by me, Marionette.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com

Image Credit and Recognition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Legacies :: Bulletin Board :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: