Pokemon Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legacies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Hosting an event for anyone who's interested(or here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pit

Tokens : 8072

Hosting an event for anyone who's interested(or here) Empty
PostSubject: Hosting an event for anyone who's interested(or here)   Hosting an event for anyone who's interested(or here) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:38 pm

No prizes, no "360noscope420blazeitMLGPROsniped" stupidity, no confusing brackets! Just (up to) 12 people and a fun time!  I don't have an exact date just yet, or a deadline for signing up, but this should all come once three people have signed up. Details on the event can be found below. Just post a reply stating you'd like to participate along with your Skype name, and if you'd like to, include what device you'll be playing on. Be sure it is NOT your display name! This may cause conflictions with other users with shared display names!

Game Info:
   Game: N.O.V.A. 3: Freedmon Editions - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance game
   Size: 1.14 GB
   Compatibility: iOS 5.0 or later. Optimized for iPhone 5.  Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
   Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
   Price: $0.00 This app IS free.

I'll of course be participating in the event, and my Skype is supersonicsega100 for those who wish to search for me to add me.

AS A SIDE NOTE, I would like to mention that people from outside this forum may or may not end up involved in the event. Please keep this in mind as well, but please do not let it push you away from the event.
Back to top Go down

Hosting an event for anyone who's interested(or here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Legacies :: The Outskirts :: Other Discussions-
Jump to: