Pokemon Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legacies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Legacies is Live~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marionette
Admin
Admin
Marionette

Tokens : 10157

Legacies is Live~! Empty
PostSubject: Legacies is Live~!   Legacies is Live~! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:04 am

This announcement is here to announce the official opening of the site. Advertising in various places have begun, and all systems, shops, and such that were from Darkness have been transferred here- with improvements! There are still a few things that need to be done by me right around here, but I'd like member input as well!

One of the biggest things needed are wigits. This place is pretty barren without them, and I'm planning on adding them soon. So, I want to ask you guys: what wigits do you want to see? Just post below and I'll see what I can do!

Wigits going to be added; (?) - means it may not be:

-User Information
-Staff list and link to staff info/application topic
-Important links
-Random number generator
-Encounter rates for special Pokemon
-Recent topics (?)
-User suggested wigits (?)

I also want to get a topic/member/character of the month thing going, as well as get the incentive events up and running. But again, I want some member input! This site is for you guys, so you guys get a say in things as well. What would you like to see implemented in such a new site? I'm open to all suggestions both in this topic, or if they have more length to them, in the Suggestions section! I eagerly await what you guys come up with.

Best regards, and happy RPing,

~Marionette
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com

Legacies is Live~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Legacies :: Bulletin Board :: Updates and Announcements-
Jump to: