Pokemon Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legacies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Affiliation Request from Pokemon Trinity RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pit

Tokens : 8134

Affiliation Request from Pokemon Trinity RP Empty
PostSubject: Affiliation Request from Pokemon Trinity RP   Affiliation Request from Pokemon Trinity RP EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Affiliation Request from Pokemon Trinity RP Ptrpg_10

As I work very hard to revive this site, I made a decision to attempt to affiliate with a few sites if possible.  This is a request for affiliation with this site, and below is a list of a few things the site has to offer.

-Shadow Pokémon
Yes, and with a few special variations.  There's Shadow Pokémon to be found on the site in all regions, and each character can have their special relations or story to Shadow Pokémon if they so choose.

-Plots
Sometimes something happens that could affect the entire world!  Sometimes things happen that may cause many trainers to branch out, making the journey to be the best more challenging, but still more fun

-Fresh Site
Yeah, it was going for a while and then died.  So that's why I'm bringing it back from scratch again!

-That Guy
That's just me :P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site if you go to it, and I hope to affiliate with this site.
Back to top Go down

Affiliation Request from Pokemon Trinity RP
Page 1 of 1