Pokemon Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legacies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Could I ask for this to be added to Clement?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocChip
Researcher
Researcher
ChocChip

Tokens : 8338

Could I ask for this to be added to Clement? Empty
PostSubject: Could I ask for this to be added to Clement?   Could I ask for this to be added to Clement? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello! I was just wondering if possible if I could get a section added to the bottom of Clement's character app titled "Clement's Research Diary". This could potentially work for all researcher characters. I would prefer it if I was able to edit it myself to add in information if possible. This would allow me and any other people who have researcher characters to have a place to put what their characters have learnt and rp more effectively.
Back to top Go down
Marionette
Admin
Admin
Marionette

Tokens : 10099

PostSubject: Re: Could I ask for this to be added to Clement?   Could I ask for this to be added to Clement? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:58 am

I'll add it to your character~

I'm not able to make it edit-able by you due to the forum being locked, but I could offer a compromise... If you post a research journal thread in a place like Other Discussions, and add a link to your character, I'll be happy to update it whenever you do, as could be done for all Researchers. (I'll note to maybe add a "Character Updates and Info" section of character creation that could be used to keep track of characters and post things like this later ^^). Does this seem good with you?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com
ChocChip
Researcher
Researcher
ChocChip

Tokens : 8338

PostSubject: Re: Could I ask for this to be added to Clement?   Could I ask for this to be added to Clement? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Sounds great! Thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could I ask for this to be added to Clement?   Could I ask for this to be added to Clement? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could I ask for this to be added to Clement?
Page 1 of 1