Pokemon Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legacies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

The Official Start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FluffyBunnies
FluffyBunnies

Tokens : 9016

The Official Start  Empty
PostSubject: The Official Start    The Official Start  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Clove was happy to be back in Blackthorn, the one time she leaves and she meets some strange boy who can smell how different she is... She didn't want to leave for a while. Heading straight for the Pokemon Gym, Clove went to look for Clair.

"Hello! Is Clair here?" Clover shouted out, hoping to get the attention of the Gym Leader, Clove wanted to get into the Dragon's Den as quickly as possible, she couldn't wait to find a Dratini. She rooted around in her bag until she clutched the note from Professor Elm in her hand, getting it ready to show the Gym Leader.
Back to top Go down
Marionette
Admin
Admin
Marionette

Tokens : 10099

PostSubject: Re: The Official Start    The Official Start  EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Luckily, someone was quick to answer Clover's calls. There a tired looking man leaning against one of the gym walls, twirling a Pokeball in his hand. "She's currently around," he looked up toward Clover, seemingly scrutinizing her, "if you're here to challenge the gym, you have to battle me before you challenge her." He yawned, and his face turned into a bored expression afterwards. It didn't seem like he encounters many exciting fights. He didn't seem to notice the note clenched in her hand, and instead tossed the ball into the air and releasing a lithe Dragonair from within it. "Whenever you're ready," he sighed. Seems he mistook Clover for a challenger, since they were the most frequent within the Gym.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com
FluffyBunnies
FluffyBunnies

PostSubject: Re: The Official Start    The Official Start  EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Clover watched the man with a cautious eye, she knew how easy it seemed to confuse her with a challenger but the least he could do was ask her before releasing his Pokemon. But of course once the dragon had been released she didn't mind much. Clover stared at the Dragonair in wonder, she would have a Dragonair one day. But of course it was best to speak up before she got attacked.

"Oh, I'm not actually here to challenge Clair, I came her to talk to her about entering the Dragon's Den. I have a note from Professor Elm and everything." Clover held up the note, a large smile on her face. It was easy to tell she was excited.
Back to top Go down
Marionette
Admin
Admin
Marionette

Tokens : 10099

PostSubject: Re: The Official Start    The Official Start  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:01 pm

"Ah," the man said, suddenly perking with interest. "Now that's not something I've heard before." A genuine smile crossed his face, he seemed quite elated at the prospect of not having to battle. He motioned with his head for his Pokemon to take her place beside him, and the serpentine dragon took her place beside her master. The trainer ran one gentle hand down the Dragonair's side, and started walking farther down the gym. "We'll lead you to Clair," he said, and his eyes momentarily flickered with a slight doubt, "er, she can be a bit... hostile toward strangers. Don't take it personally, she does it to everyone." With a slight chuckle, he started making his way farther into the large building, his Dragonair by his side.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com
FluffyBunnies
FluffyBunnies

PostSubject: Re: The Official Start    The Official Start  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Clover stared wistfully at the trainer's Dragonair, she would be able to have one of those some day. "It's alright, I understand." Clover hoped that Clair wasn't too hostile, she did have a note but that didn't mean she was definitely guaranteed to get into the Dragon's Den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Start    The Official Start  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Start
Page 1 of 1