Pokemon Legacies

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Share | 

Foreigner in a foreign land.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkSuicune98

Tokens : 6021

PostSubject: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Rolo entered Nuvema Town with a sigh, readjusting his backpack for the fifth time that day, a frown on his face. He honestly thought his backpack was heavier then it was supposed to be, but ignored it as he asked the nearest person how to get to the lab. After listening to the directions intently, he thanked the person and headed there with minor casualties.

He walked into the building, muttering under his breath while rubbing his sore shoulder.

"Um, is Professor Juniper here? I've heard that this is where I can get my starting kit!" He called, once again readjusting his backpack onto his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

Tokens : 5403

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Surprisingly, the lab remained silent as Rolo called out. If he cared to investigate, he'd find an open drawer containing one such kit, among many. It didn't seem too secure, as anyone could walk up and take as many as they'd like, but with nobody around to answer him, was there harm in it? Though it was quite eerie... an empty lab with no sign of the Professor or her assistants.

Caught a Dark or Light Pokemon? PM me and I'll be happy to get a 3D model altered and made for you ;3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Rolo frowned and began to "look" around, hands searching. He gave a small curse as his knee connected with something, jostling his backpack in the process. He rubbed his knee then paused when he thought he felt his backpack rustle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Rolo's curiosity wasn't misplaced, and his backpack continued to rustle. The rustling then turned to shaking as whatever was inside began to struggle to get out. It could almost be compared to a hatching Pokemon struggling to get out of its shell. To add to the amusing comparison, a small cry could be heard. "Riolu!" it called out, though the cry was muffled by the bag.

Caught a Dark or Light Pokemon? PM me and I'll be happy to get a 3D model altered and made for you ;3

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:19 pm

"What the?" Rolo muttered, taking his backpack off and setting it on the floor, kneeling down to open it.

"Lu? When did you get in my backpack?" Rolond asked in confusion, although he was smiling slightly as he petted the top of the Riolu's head. Ah yes, he had names his two only friends- a Riolu and a Chimchar. The thought of the other made his smile falter.

"What happened to Ken? He couldn't have been in my backpack, with his flame and all..." Rolo asked, brows furrowed slightly as he continued to pet Lu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:46 pm

"Riolu!" Lu said with concern, and his happy eyes grew slightly downcast. He shook his head slightly, before an idea donned on him. Getting to his feet, he suddenly dashed to a nearby chair and climbed onto it, allowing himself to then lift up to a nearby table. Scrounging around the various objects atop it, he dug up a pen and paper and began to scribble onto it.

In a small, slightly cluttered and scribbling way, he began his drawn explanation. With a little imagination, it looked like Lu and Ken following Rolo, then Lu getting into the backpack and Ken continuing to follow. Then, it showed Lu getting out of the backpack and meeting Ken when they were on whatever means of transportation Rolo was on. When they had reached Unova, Lu snuck back into the pack before finding himself in the lab with Rolo. Seems the Riolu didn't know where Ken was...

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Rolo's ears perked at the sound of pen on paper, and walked over to where Lu was. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, he concentrated. Once his eyes opened, they were a glowing baby blue instead of dull brown. He blinked, then looked at the paper. The lines were rough, but he understood the gist of what happened.

"He might be outside?" Rolo suggested, eyes returning to their dull, useless brown. He began to feel through the items on the desk and in the drawer, taking one of the starter kits and placing it in his bag. His eyes glowed baby blue once more as he searched for the ultra ball, eventually finding it, the stripes along the sides a light blue against the dark blue of the top part of the pokeball. He set the ultra ball in front of Lu with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Lu looked down toward the Ultra Ball, and it only took him a second to recognize what Rolo wanted. Grinning, he took one glance toward Rolo before pressing the center and being sucked inside. It shook a couple times before halting, signifying a catch.

Lu has joined Rolo!

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Rolo smiled, releasing Lu and deciding to carry him. After readjusting his backpack once more he left the lab and began to search for the little fire monkey named Ken. He even used his aura sight, the colors blurred as he made out the forms of people he pasted that gave him weird stares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 am

It would seem Ken wasn't directly in sight, nor even within the town limits. Something seemed wrong, as with the empty lab and the missing Pokemon, things seemed off. The faint sound of a commotion could be heard outside the town, though it was too far to make out any words. Perhaps the empty lab, commotion, and missing Chimchar had a connection...

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:48 pm

He frowned, walking faster as he made his way to where the commotion was. Lu frowned as well, a feeling of worry settling in his gut as they got closer to the sound, leaving Nuvema town behind them. Rolo nearly ran into a tree, he didn't use his aura ability often, and it sucked when everything you can see are blurred shapes and colors. But, maybe if he practiced more he could possibly see relatively well....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:00 pm

As Rolo drew closer, he'd be met by the sight of a crying young girl, Ultra Ball in hands, as well as the Professor and an assistant trying to comfort her. None of them were currently speaking, so it was hard to tell what the source of her duress is. Though she was young, and tantrums weren't untypical in girls her age.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 pm

"What happened?" He asked in concern, brows furrowed in confusion as his ears perked at the sound of the girl's cries. Lu tilted his head to the side as he studied the group. He had the feeling that Ken was somehow involved, and if so was probably the reason the girl was crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:42 pm

The girl took one glance at Rolo and Lu nestlings in his arms, and her crying grew louder while her fists swung empty in the air, luckily not colliding with anything or anyone. The assistant looked from her to Rolo, seeming quite out of breath and not knowing what to do. "W-Well," he started, "her parents were adamant that she had to receive her items and Pokemon at that age and, and," he shot Rolo a pained look while glancing back toward the girl, "she saw a Pokemon on the way into the Lab. She wouldn't consider any other starter than that Pokemon, so the Professor and I thought it best if we helped her catch it herself, since she is so young. A-Anyway," he flinched as her cries grew louder, "we located the Pokemon lurking out the lab, and she chased after it all the way here. The Professor allowed her a Pokemon to battle with and weaken it, but it seems to have climbed quite the tree and won't come down. We sent Juniper's Almomola up after it, but they seemed to have talked about something, and the Pokemon won't help. N-Naturally, the girl's quite upset..."

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:54 pm

"What Pokemon was it?" He asked, shoulders tensing as Lu looked up at the trees to see if he could spot the Pokemon they were talking about. Rolo began to get a headache from the girl's crying as it assaulted his poor sensitive ears. He gave a small grunt of discomfort and began to rub a temple with one of his hands while keeping Lu secure to his chest with the other. Luckily, his aura sight had gotten slightly better since he arrived at the scene, though not by much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:13 am

"Get my Pokemon down from there, I want it now!" The girl continued to call out, clenching her fists in tight balls and swinging them around slightly. If she were ever good at anything in her life, it would be throwing a temper tantrum. The branches and leaves still did a good job of obscuring whatever lay up there, and the nervous assistant and screaming child were beginning to form a small crowd. This outburst didn't only draw Rolo toward it. There was a small crowd gathered now, with only one person of interest in the mix. Though it would be difficult to spot, one youth in the crowd seemed to be staring up at the tree, as if contemplating something. His hands were resting lightly within the pockets of a beaten black jacket, and he didn't seem to regard the girl with any sort of emotion, only staring up to where the Pokemon had disappeared to.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Lu jumped out of Rolo's arms, using his agility to hop from branch to branch up the tree until he spotted the two Pokemon. "Riolu!" He called out to them as he stopped a branch or two down from the two Pokemon.

Rolo sighed as he scanned the small crowd, his eyes still their baby blue color. 'I have to start using aura sight more, then everything probably won't be as blurry as it is.' he thought as his eyes landed on the young man staring up at the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foreigner in a foreign land.   

Back to top Go down

Foreigner in a foreign land.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1