Pokemon Legacies

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Share | 

Is it a beginning, or an end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkSuicune98

Tokens : 6021

PostSubject: Re: Is it a beginning, or an end?   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:48 pm

The pokeball shook once before announcing a successful capture. As Spinda waited in the pokeball, he smiled as he waited to be released and greet Tenebra, even though deep down she scared him a little.

Congratulations! You caught a Lvl 6 male Spinda! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

Tokens : 5403

PostSubject: Re: Is it a beginning, or an end?   Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:29 pm

"I'll call you Ceciderit," Marionette decided, idly picking up the Pokeball and tossing into the air to release her newly caught companion. The fun-loving Spinda teetered back and forth, sometimes spinning in haphazard circles while barely containing his balance. "Well," the trainer began, feeling relief as the bloodthirsty eyes of her starter seemed to have faded, replaced by the mild contempt the Pokemon normally held. "What should we do now?"

"Espurr," Tenebra offered, though she and Marionette weren't close enough to understand one another. This caused the trainer to chuckle slightly and turn in the direction farther into the route. "I guess I'll press my luck and see what else we can find." With that decision in mind, she continued, keeping an eye out for any more wild Pokemon.

Caught a Dark or Light Pokemon? PM me and I'll be happy to get a 3D model altered and made for you ;3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com
DarkSuicune98

Tokens : 6021

PostSubject: Re: Is it a beginning, or an end?   Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 am

There was a small bark of pain coming from a nearby bush that rustled. Out of the bush came a small bipedal jackle that had blue and black fur. It's red eyes held panic and fear as the small creature stumbled out in the open, covered in scratch and bite marks. Suddenly, a slightly bigger Pokemon jumped out of the same bush and charged at it, angry. The little Riolu quickly jumped back and crossed it's arms over it's face, making an "x" shape as her body took on a faint orange aura for a split second: Endure.

The other Pokemon was a Chatot, it's beak glowing as it hit the smaller than average Riolu in the stomach, causing the small fighting type to let out a "whoosh" of air as she stumbled backwards.

A wild Lvl 4 female Riolu appeared! Known moves: Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure, Bite (EM)

A wild Lvl 5 male Chatot appeared! Known moves: Taunt, Peck, Growl, Supersonic (EM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a beginning, or an end?   

Back to top Go down

Is it a beginning, or an end?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2