Pokemon Legacies

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Share | 

The beginning for Misaki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkSuicune98

Tokens : 6021

PostSubject: The beginning for Misaki   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:07 pm

The day was starting out like any other, wake up, go to the bathroom, get dressed, eat breakfast with the family, and help mom with the "mini garden".

"You forgot what today is, you know that Mimi?" Her brother chuckled. His mix-matched eyes alight with amusement.

"No! I never forget a thing!" Came the girls reply.

"Oh yeah? Weren't you supposed to see Prof. Birch more then ten minutes ago?" The tan teen shot back.

"Dang it!" Misaki growled, rushing to her bike and riding off with a "Bye mom, bye dad! Love you guys! And you too Mish!" Thrown over her shoulder.

Once at the lab she ran inside with a rather loud "Sorry Professor!" As she skidded to a halt, panting. Her hair was atop her head in a tight and messy bun, eyes full of excitement and slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

Tokens : 5403

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Professor Birch chuckled as Mimi skidded into the lab. Surprisingly, another chuckle sounded behind him, and the eyes of two professors instead of one greeted her. "Ah," Birch said, glancing down at a schedule posted on a nearby filing cabinet, "Mimi, I presume. Better late than never, I always say!"

"Oh, when do you ever say that?" the other Professor asked wryly, causing Birch to roll his eyes. The one that had spoken smiled up at Mimi, "I'm Professor Elm, here on business to discuss with Birch. Don't mind me though, I'm sure you have other excitements in your life!"

Birch, meanwhile, had written something on the schedule that he had been examining, and looked back toward Misaki. "So, I read that you're here to receive your starting kit. Is this correct?"

Caught a Dark or Light Pokemon? PM me and I'll be happy to get a 3D model altered and made for you ;3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 pm

"Yup!" Misaki said in excitement. She was rather shocked that two Professors were there, then something clicked.

"Um. Professor Elm, you said? You work in Johto, right? Did you ever have a trainer named Mishka visit you some years back?" She asked, slightly puzzled. She has read up on the Professors of each region and what starters they gave out. So she knew of Professor Elm, but have never met him. Did he know about what happened to her brother? She was curious. She knew that Birch knew, for Mishka usually had the Professor watch over his one Pokemon every now and then and was told of how he ended up in his condition once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:42 pm

"I have a lot of trainers come by in the lab, so names are a blur to me," Elm replied apologetically, "I'm sure he has at some point, though, if you believe he has." The last part turned into a lighthearted chuckle.

Birch himself had stepped out for a moment, returning with a bundle of a bag in his arms. "Here are your items!" he said, "now, were you looking to get a starter from this lab as well? We have a fine selection of six to choose from. Of course, there's a rising trend of trainers who want to catch their own, and we'll gladly assist you with that as well!"

Caught a Dark or Light Pokemon? PM me and I'll be happy to get a 3D model altered and made for you ;3

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:14 pm

"Oh. Okay then. It's understandable." Misaki said with a light laugh, although she was slightly disappointed she didn't expect the professor would remember him with all the faces he must have seen since then.

She turned as professor Birch returned and grinned. "I'd like to catch mine." She replied, a little fire fox coming to her mind as she continued to beam at the two adults like how Mishka used to before three years ago. In all honesty, she idolized her brother, looking up to him greatly, which led to some bad habit here and there....like her loudness, but that could most likely be overlooked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:19 pm

"Ah, a fine choice," Birch said with a smile, "well, then let me grab you something extra for your efforts." Turning, he opened a nearby drawer, and withdrew a Pokeball that was... different than the ones they usually supplied. It was a darker color and had two golden streaks running down its side: an Ultra Ball. He gently set it into the bag with the other starting Pokeballs. "That should make your efforts a bit easier," he said with a smile, "now get to your adventure!"

His enthusiasm seemed to fade as he turned his face away from Misaki and met eyes with Elm. They both seemed rather grim about something, but didn't want to speak of anything with a new trainer around, wouldn't want to dampen her mood with their own problems.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Misaki could feel the mood suddenly switch between the two men, but couldn't grasp what had seemed to almost change the auras around them. So, turning her grin down a notch to a smile, she thanked Professor Birch and said a goodbye to Professor Elm before leaving the lab and going to Littleroot town's exit.

"Yobi!... Yobi!~" she called, eyes scanning the area for the small fire type as she held the Ultra Ball in her left hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:43 pm

At the sound of the trainer's call, a pair of light brown eyes gleamed with excitement, and a happy bark sounded from near where Misaki stood. Coming from around the back of a nearby home, Yobi dashed excitedly toward the trainer without any hint of hesitation. She trusted the girl, and the two were friends. Wagging her many tails, she glanced up at the Ultra Ball with curiosity, sniffing the air around it with interest.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:03 pm

"Hey there Yobi. Um, do you wanna come with me on my journey?" She asked with a bright smile, holding the special pokeball out for her. She was nervous, what if Yobi didn't want to go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Yobi gave another happy bark and wag of her many tails. The two were friends, after all, so why wouldn't she join Misaki? With an excited glint in her eyes, the Vulpix nodded. It seemed as if she, too, was craving adventure just as her new partner was. From that day on, the two will set off to do great things. Yobi was sure of it. Taking a few steps to close the gap between them, the Vulpix didn't hesitate in touching her nose to the Ultra Ball and finding residence inside.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Misaki smiled broadly as Yobi was sucked into the ball. She squealed in excitement and pure elation. She then released her new starter. Yobi turned and barked happily before jumping into Mimi's open arms. Misaki let the Vulpix stay on her shoulder as she stared at the path ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:37 pm

It wasn't long before a pair of eyes seemed to be watching Misaki and Yobi. From the shadows, a trainer leaned against the trunk of a particularly hefty oak tree and seemed to find amusement in watching the trainer and Pokemon. Moving forward into a standing position, he strode toward her with a wry grin across his face. "Congrats on the catch," he said, "I'm a new trainer myself. I watched that Vulpix eyeing the lab the entire time you were in there, she seems to really like you." He broke the last small statement into a yawn, and he lightly lifted a Pokeball in his hand. "Would you like to battle?" he asked, "it'll be the first for both of us."

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Mimi nearly jumped out of her skin when the other trainer suddenly approached. She nearly screamed too, but caught herself. Yobi watched the other trainer warily.

"I wouldn't mind a battle." She replied, a light blush of embarrassment dusting her cheeks. Yobi jumped in front of Misaki in a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:22 pm

"Awesome," the other trainer replied with a faint smile before tossing his own Pokeball into the air. In a burst of light, a Mudkip burst forth and took his own battle stance. There was an awkward silence for a moment as the trainer stared blankly at the two Pokemon prepped for battle. "Wha- oh yeah! The first move... uh, Mudkip, tackle!" It seemed he was as inexperienced as he said, and being his first battle, wasn't quite used to the atmosphere or the actions.

His Mudkip gave a reassuring look toward his trainer before lowering his head and speeding toward Yobi in a Tackle attack. The first move he'd used in his first battle, that was something worth remembering.

---

Species: Mudkip
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Ice Ball [Egg]

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:48 am

"Um....use Hex!" Mimi said almost hesitantly after the water type slammed into the fox . Yobi gave a low growl, a ghost like energy surrounding her small body as she sent a wave of ghost type energy Mudkips way. (I don't know how Hex works).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Apparently this is what it does in the anime:

The ghostly energy surrounded the Mudkip and lifted him into the air for a moment before barraging him with an energy-like attack, causing the color around him to distort for the moment of the attack. He came crashing to the ground, and shook the fatigue away. "Tackle again," the trainer called out, seeming more confident than before, "show 'em who's boss!"

Nodding, the Mudkip sped toward Yobi with another Tackle, ready to reciprocate from the damage he'd received.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:27 pm

"Get outta the way! Then use Tail Whip!" Mimi commanded. Yobi jumped to the side at the last minute, turning and moving her many tails back and forth, a dull glow surrounding them as she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 pm

"Don't let her get to you!" the trainer called, but it seemed the Tail Whip took effect, and his Mudkip cringed slightly as his defense fell. "Hit 'em back with another Tackle!" With that command, Mudkip cleared his mind, and stared determined toward Yobi as he sped at her again.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Tackle hit. Yobi growled at Mudkip.

"Use Hex again!" Misaki commanded. Yobi nodded, using them ghost type move once more, sending the ghost type energy that surrounded her towards Mudkip a second time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:54 pm

"Dodge it!" the trainer called, even more confident. The battle seemed to be boosting his morale, and a wide grin was spread across his face. His Mudkip jumped to the side, barely dodging the ghostly energy. "Another Tackle." he commanded, and Mudkip charged at Yobi once more, he too gaining more confidence.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:11 pm

"Dodge! Then use Hex again!" Misaki said, determined. Yobi jumped out of the way and repeated the action of using Hex, determined as well. Yobi barked defiantly, not giving up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:54 am

The Hex hit, and Mudkip was crushed by the ghostly energy as he struggled to break free of it. After it released him, his breath was labored and exhaustion was beginning to show. He was outmatched by Yobi's strength, and he didn't have super effectivity on his side yet. Still, with narrowed, challenging eyes, he ran at the fox with another Tackle.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Yobi dashed forward with a tackle of her own, growling quietly as she charged at the Mudkip planning to meet him head on. Misaki watched the two closely, biting her lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marionette
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Mudkip continued his own dash, and ran straight into Yobi's own Tackle, causing him to be sent sprawling back. "Kip..." he trailed off weakly before shutting his eyes. The blunt of the attack had been too much, and the Vulpix had taken him out. So long as she survived the equal force of the two tackles, Yobi would be victorious.

Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Yobi stood vicariously on shaky legs before rising to sit on her own hind legs to rub at her sore forehead. Misaki sighed and smiled, picking up the adorable fire fox before walking a little closer to her opponent and thanking him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning for Misaki   

Back to top Go down

The beginning for Misaki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next