Pokemon Legacies

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for Us!
List of Staff Members

For information about staff positions as well as the method of applying for staff, feel free to visit this thread.

-List currently under renovation-
Affiliates
None yet. Why don't you affiliate?

Share | 

Getting Started: A Newcomer's Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marionette
Admin
Admin

Tokens : 5465

PostSubject: Getting Started: A Newcomer's Guide   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Hello Guest, and welcome to this short little guide on getting started here on Legacies. Things are pretty simple here, so this shouldn't take too long. Just follow these few steps and you'll be up and roleplaying in no time~

1. Be sure to read all of the site rules as well as the roleplay rules before you get started. It's a good idea to read up on all of the threads in the Rules and Information section, especially those rules as well as the roleplay systems!

2. Why not introduce yourself in the Central Station section? We'll all be happy to meet and greet you. We love new members! The Chatbox is also an excellent place to get to know us.

3. Read up on all of the information? Well, why not head down to the character creation section and make your first character? It's simple, just follow the template and create a new topic titled with your character's name. No items and Pokemon? It's supposed to be that way! You'll gain a starting Pokemon as well as starting items after your character's approved by visiting one of the labs in your chosen starting region~

4. Made a topic in the lab's town? Now you just have to wait for a Mod. You can ask around for one in the chat, as well as post a topic in the Mod requests section for someone to get your topic started.

5. Have fun and roleplay! If you have any more questions, feel free to visit the questions and answers section!

Caught a Dark or Light Pokemon? PM me and I'll be happy to get a 3D model altered and made for you ;3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonlegacies.forumotion.com

Getting Started: A Newcomer's Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1